Friday, July 3, 2015

The best of me and you

Well today is later since I last posted, my weeks been so awesome with my new friends. My new friends are very energetic, see the best in people(or at least try to), aren't judgmental and even willing to help me out. Speaking of good friends they are one of the factors that are your foundation in life. They help you make and shape decisions whether good or bad; choose your friends wisely as they all say. Surround yourself with good people, not the ones that seem good, are rich, or are just popular. Most of those people aren't the ones that will help you make it to the top, the ones that make you to the top are the ones that are willing to be your stepping stones; those are the people that you need as your friends. Sometimes you just need to give them a favor back by giving them a hand in what they need help with.

No comments:

Post a Comment