Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Make up Forever's High Definition Foundation

               
Price: $ 43.00

Bought From: Sephora 

Build-able: Somewhat

Coverage: Light- Medium

My Skin Type: Combination/ oily and dry.

Overall Thought:  I had gotten this foundation for Christmas and I felt it was very considerable based on the reviews on YouTube. However, this product did make me break out and I even felt it extenuated the blemishes I already had. With make-up I know it will not cover all my blemishes but I expect it to decently cover it up because I'm not expecting my skin to look perfect just presentable when I do wear make-up.
   
How long does it last? : This product lasts to about 5 hours but you may need to powder yourself every one to two hours because you will look very oily/ shiny.
      
Would I buy this again: No, because my skin did not respond positively to the product and it caused me to break-out.
     
Would I Recommend it: Yes, to those with less sensitive skin and little to no acne/ Blemishes

No comments:

Post a Comment